Thursday, September 14, 2023

Hunt Brothers Pizza

Hunt Brothers Pizza is now open and located in the Tryon EZ Way (Shell station) located at; 3428 Tryon Rd, Raleigh, NC 27603.

They are currently offering what they call "Hunks", which are 1/4 of a 12" round pizza. When I was there they were offering cheese and pepperoni. They do offer whole 12" pizzas, both round original crust and 13" square thin crust, custom orders. They offer 10 toppings. 4 meats and 6 vegetables.


 

I tried the 2 "Hunks". The crust was decent, not overly bready. Minimal flop. The pepperonis were not overly spicy. The sauce has more of a spaghetti sauce type flavor than a pizza sauce type, but was still good. I would try these again if I was in the area.

I would rate these pizzas a 7.2 out of 10.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday morning at Waffle House

  It was Waffle House. The experience was everything expected. We sat at the counter and our waitress was fast, cheerful, friendly and eff...