Friday, September 22, 2023

My Favorite Restaurant

I had someone ask about my favorite restaurant and I realized that I didn't really have an answer for them.  I needed to give it some thought. It took me a couple of days but I now know what my favorite restaurant is and why.

Rich & Charlies Italian Restaurant (website)
9942 Watson Road, Crestwood, MO 63126

Every time I have eaten here it hasn't really felt like 'going out' or 'eating at a restaurant'.  I always left feeling like I had dinner at a friends house. The food was always good.  The servers were helpful and considerate and treated us more like friends than customers.

Appetizers; Cheese garlic bread, unlimited salad, toasted ravioli

Entrees; Cavatelli, Tortellini, Fettuccini al Carbonara

and Pepsi or ice tea.

Good food, good service, comfortable environment, what else could anyone want?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday morning at Waffle House

  It was Waffle House. The experience was everything expected. We sat at the counter and our waitress was fast, cheerful, friendly and eff...